May 9, 2011

40 years strong

40 years ago my parents married each other, and now here they are after the tough years, the happy years, the good times and the sad times. They have taught me about love, about laughter, about staying loyal and growing together, commitment and love. They have shared their lives with me and loved me regardless of the tough times I have put them through. On Saturday we celebrated that love, and as I watched them enjoying the party and each other I realized that they are the reason I am who I am today. They are the reason that I have learned how to commit my life to Tim, they are why I have become the strong woman that I am, the mother I am, the friend that I am and the wife that hope to one day become. Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad, may you share many many more years filled with love and laughter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback, don't be shy! Follow me!