April 16, 2011

Wow...

I have spent some time today just watching my kids... they don't know I am doing it but I am looking at them and in awe trying to contemplate the reality that they came from me!? How is that miracle possible?

Every once and a while I stop and consider this, and still I am in awe. They are cute, funny, smart, and sweet and they get into the craziest things, they are independent and strong willed, stubborn and wonderful, and they came from the love that Tim and I share. It amazes me that we could create something so incredible, something so wonderful.

When they laugh, when they snuggle up to me with a book, when they rough house, get into trouble, make a mess, or have a freak out, or simply smile for no reason at all or every reason in the world, they are a wonder to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback, don't be shy! Follow me!