April 21, 2011

Daily photos that have been MIA for the last three days...

These are the Daily photos I have neglected to get posted for the past three days...


This is a sign I have seen repeatedly throughout Josh's life... I hate it, maybe because I am an eternal optimist but my hope and prayer is that they make it so he doesn't need adult care... However, that being said this same sign has offered me hope many times over the course of Joshua's stays there as well. I guess it all depends on where you find me emotionally. Either way, it evokes a response.



This is Yesterdays' Daily photo... Easter baskets made by the boys... and the chocolate eggs?? They are for Mummy!!


This is my sweet little Kaleb in Tuesday's daily photo. He is attempting to put shoes (my crocs) onto the dog... he survived unscathed for those of you curious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback, don't be shy! Follow me!