April 13, 2011

wondering...

My gym in on a fairly busy street in downtown Toronto... it has a lot of clubs and restaurants that guys tend to take their dates on... now that spring is here I tend to not be bracing myself against the cold so I have the chance to look around, people watch while I walk. I notice that couples will be walking to what is clearly a dinner date and almost always the guy is wearing jeans and a hoodie, while the girl is wearing heals, nice sexy little dress or top with some tight pants and sexy boots. She often has her hair done, make up on and is walking with confidence because she knows she looks good.

My question is, why don't the guys get dressed up anymore for dates? Do we not rate a guy making an effort for us anymore? When did it become okay (outside of high school) for a guy to take a lady for dinner wearing jeans and a hoodie?

Just wondering...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback, don't be shy! Follow me!