April 10, 2013

Quick Update

I have had a lot of emails today asking how things went... I want to say thank you to everyone who prayed. When I got home I went through past blog posts for days like today trying to find words... but there aren't any really.

I won't go into too much detail until I know more on Monday or Tuesday but I can say this...

Joshua is more than likely looking at another surgery in the next month or two. We have a few options... none of them are good ones.

On Monday our Dr will take Joshua's case to her team and they will finalize decisions, at which point Tim and I know more and I can better update you. As you can imagine this is terrifying and sickening. I am sorry to those of you who wrote and got no response. I will do my best to answer questions on Monday or Tuesday.

Thank you for your prayers.


1 comment:

  1. This has to be an incredible roller coaster time. Any parent shudders to think of what you are going through with Josh while at the same time you begin life in a new Parish. Remembering Tim when he was about the same age know that my thoughts and prayers are with all of you and we give thanks to God that so often the cry of the heart is the prayer that speaks so much more powerfully than words ever can.

    ReplyDelete

I love feedback, don't be shy! Follow me!