Photographs by Laurie @ Horizons Photography

April 10, 2013

Quick Update

I have had a lot of emails today asking how things went... I want to say thank you to everyone who prayed. When I got home I went through past blog posts for days like today trying to find words... but there aren't any really.

I won't go into too much detail until I know more on Monday or Tuesday but I can say this...

Joshua is more than likely looking at another surgery in the next month or two. We have a few options... none of them are good ones.

On Monday our Dr will take Joshua's case to her team and they will finalize decisions, at which point Tim and I know more and I can better update you. As you can imagine this is terrifying and sickening. I am sorry to those of you who wrote and got no response. I will do my best to answer questions on Monday or Tuesday.

Thank you for your prayers.