January 14, 2012

Brotherhood

I have spoken before about the mysteries that hide behind the male bonding that is the brotherhood. Today I hear crying from the basement, I went to investigate... and though the room was a terrible mess with all the toys stacked high on the couch, Kaleb and his tearful bids for help were not to be found...

That is... until we began to clear away the mounds of toys on the couch... first we spotted a toe, and as the distant tears became louder we found an arm... and then, with relief... we dug out of the rubble a survivor...

The big question of course... is why is it that the younger siblings seems like it's their due to put up with whatever crap the oldest puts them through... ?? Time to teach the kid to defend himself! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback, don't be shy! Follow me!