December 2, 2020

BIG CHANGE!! TAKE NOTE!!

In oder to make a site that can work for both my photography, the blog and now the book I had to make some changes. After a lot of research I found that the only way to get away with it all was to switch my blog to a wordpress blog which allows for me to sell items, and host a more professional looking blog and photo gallery. Therefore this blog address will not be a usable address in the near future - Ill give you time to subscribe to the new blog (same name of course). Please, check it out and make sure to subscribe so you don't miss new content when it comes around! (the store will change every so often and the photos will be new so if you like something get it sooner than later!). The book is available there as well and the buying option is much more user friendly with the new site! Please, share the new site with those you know who read it and feel free to leave a comment. I really really love feedback!


SO - Here is the link to the new THROUGH THE LENS OF MOTHERHOOD 


Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback, don't be shy! Follow me!