April 11, 2012

April 10th!

Yesterday was my Dad's birthday... and I am going to pass today on the daily photo month to tell you a little bit about this man who raised me. We are very alike in many ways, which is what makes me so cool!!

I can't count the hours that my Dad and I have spent chatting, the hours on the phone while I was in Europe, or the times when he would still be up when I got home and we would chat in the living room. He was the one who would seem to understand my rebellious ways and allowed me the freedom to grow up. He is fun, warm, talented and crazy in love with his two Grandsons!

I am so incredibly proud to call him Dad!

Dad cheering Josh after his last surgery...


Happy Birthday Daddy! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback, don't be shy! Follow me!